It never has glitches, they update regularly, I can find almost all of the music I am looking for, an if I don't there is something else to fit the bill. I have been using spotify for a year and will not use anything else...Bye Bye Pandora! Happiest I have been in a long time, and now I am a premium member (for past 4 months) and extremely happy with that choice as well. I gotta go, going to listen to my workout folder now. (cnet)
when you make a folder, sometimes the Radio station veers away from the music you are wanting it to find or play, the algorithm seems a little loose. but, I will say my folders/playlists can be a bit eclectic, so this may be the reason. (that is why rating is 4.5 stars) (cnet)
Download free version, Use it, Love it...later on pay for premium and love it even more. Personally, I wouldn't want to live without it. (cnet)
I have tried almost every music streaming service available, including Pandora, which has never launched in Canada, I’m always struck by how similar they all are. They have large catalogues and plenty of ways to listen to music and are accessible on pretty much all the devices I use. What is unique in each case is the user experience and how all that access is tied into it. In that respect I will say that Spotify is the best. It’s definitely not overbearing and it does not feel cluttered, despite having so much to wade through. If you’re not keen on downloading and paying per individual track, a Premium subscription might be something to consider. The free trial is a good way to see if it works for you. (futureshop.ca)
Spotify was already the best music streaming service but the new 2014 update added a new look and some new features. It finally has become the fined tuned service we always wanted it to be. I think Spotify just came of age. (techradar)
Spotify Help Topics
What is Spotify? Spotify is a cloud-based version of iTunes only all of the music is free and lets you build a play list. The music library has around 20 million songs from the major labels like EMI Group, Sony, Warner Music, and Universal.
- The unlimited streaming music.
- Huge library of songs.
- Compatible with iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Android, and other mobile platforms.
- Excellent social music networking tools.
- Offline Mode negates the need for an Internet connection.
- Alternative email sign up option compared to the Facebook one just is not that obvious on Spotify's website.
- Free account is very limited Unlimited streaming only for the first 6 months.
- Can't directly purchase DRM-free songs via the U.S. version of Spotify.
- No radio facility like the European version.
System Requirements to run the Spotify Software;
- Broadband connection
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later (PowerPC G4 or higher (or Intel CPU))